The Sabi company has created a line of tools that help take the guess-work and error out of taking your medications. Their pill boxes can be used for prescription and non-prescription pills. The compartments are large enough to hold “fish oil” capsules.
This container works well if you have alot of vitamins to take, there are three compartments for those that take things three times a day! It works to help you keep track of what you have taken. This would also work well for older people,easy to read! It also pops apart to take with you easily if you are going out to eat! The covers snap on tightly so you can pack it for a trip and the vitamins or medication will not spill.
• Capacity: 27 capsules per day. Fish oil fits!
• Weight: 368 g/13 oz
• Dimensions: H: 280 mm x W: 105 mm x D: 35 mm/H: 11 in x W: 4.1 in x D: 1.4 in
• Compartments (x3/case): H: 31 mm x W: 26 mm x D: 27 mm/H: 1.2 in x W: 1 in x D: 1.1 in
• 8 x 3-compartment pill boxes inscribed for each day of the week
• Individual daily pill boxes easily clip together and detach
• Each individual pill box topped with easy-peel rubber lid
• Extra-deep pill box compartments hold pills of all sizes and shapes
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMadc23823bf6f85e65f504926350297fe” rel=”nofollow”>Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.